Our partner, representing Digital Volkswagen services amongst others, is a multinational company leader in customer service solutions. Their number one mission: to provide the best customer experience around the world.
They have been awarded the Great Place of Work multiple times and offer an incredible experience to their employees, which goes way beyond the job: company events, professional development, social commitment, fun, sport activities, etc.
Are you tech-savvy with affinity for the automotive industry? Do you speak German?
Join Volkswagen as a Customer Support Specialist, via their BPO partner in Athens.
1200 gross/month + accomodation + bonus
For Volkswagen, one of the largest automobiles companies in the world, you will:
– Provide professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat and emails
– Troubleshoot any malfunctions in the digital services
– Correct data such as GPS location, drivers data, scheduled maintenance, fuel consumption etc.
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native German speaker with excellent English
– You are tech-savvy / have good IT knowledge
– You have an affinity or interest for the automotive industry
– You have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– You are highly reliable, adaptable and a fast learner
– You are committed and have a professional attitude
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1200€ gross per month + up to 200€ performance-related bonus per month
– Schedule: rotative shifts 24/7
– A Quality Certified Management Company
– A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
– A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
– A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
– A complete relocation package including:
Flight ticket to Athens
Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
Flight ticket to your home and back every year
Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: ASAP