– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1200€ gross per month + 100€ performance-related bonus + 300€ monthly accommodation bonus (valid for 1 year) + 130€ monthly relocation bonus (valid for 1 year)
– Schedule: Sunday-Thursday from 09.00-18.00
– A Quality Certified Management Company
– A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
– A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
– A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
– A complete relocation package including:
Flight ticket to Athens
Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
Flight ticket to your home and back every 6 months
Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Our Client’s number one mission is to deliver the best customer experience around the world. They are trusted by the biggest brands for their customer and technical support services.
They have also been awarded the Great Place of Work for several years. With +8000 internationals in Athens, they offer an amazing work and life experience to their employees.
Are you customer service oriented and want to boost your career abroad? Do you speak Hebrew?
Join this multicultural family in Athens!
– You are a native Hebrew speaker with fluent English
– You are tech-savvy, with good troubleshooting skills
– Previous experience in technical support is an advantage
– You are professional and friendly with empathy and the ability to multitask
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
For one of the most known electronics companies in the world, you will:
– Provide professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat and emails
– Troubleshoot technical issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department