Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For one of the biggest multinational technology company in the world, you will assist Italian customers on the phone, chats or email.
When needed, you will also use the specific knowledge acquired during the training to guide them if they have problems accessing their account or if they need to repair their devices..
You will be:
– The point of contact with customers
– Supporitng Customers with technical problems or problems related to their account
– Replying to customer's requests
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Italian speaker with advanced business English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– IT knowledge as familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS is preferred
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week – 5 days per week
– Schedule: rotating shifts of 8 hours (from 9 am to 21 – Athens time)
– 1045 € gross/month with performance-related bonus + 2 extra salaries per year
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks (Delivered in English)
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Athens
> Car transfer from the airport to the city center
> Accommodation for 2 weeks in an hotel with breakfast included
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
Start Date: 26.02 – 18.03 – 31.03 – 15.04
850€ to 1080€ gross/month