Every big adventure starts with a small step – make your first step in an IT career as an IT Support Agent with us!
We offer interesting and challenging IT Support projects for fluent Dutch speakers. You have the possibility to work for top world brands, and gain valuable experience in a multicultural environment.
Join the team in Athens and be ready for your new adventure abroad – accepted candidates are offered full relocation assistance, paid training, and an attractive benefit package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
- IT Support Agent with Dutch -
2 extra salaries per year + monthly bonus + full relocation + many social benefits + career development
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We are specialized in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in numerous European countries. We are experienced in the multilingual BPO sector, and our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the entire recruitment process. Our candidates are always treated with great attention and with high priority.
• Fluent Dutch - both written and spoken;
• Advanced level of English;
• Previous experience in working with customers;
• Excellent communication skills and active listening;
• Advanced computer skills and a desire to learn new information;
• A problem solving attitude;
• Time management skills;
• Interaction with customers to solve various issues and provide information;
• Communication through e-mail, chat, phone, and social media;
• Proactive communication with customers to expand product knowledge and company policies;
• Interaction with other company departments;
• NO COLD CALLING, OR SELLING;
Accepted candidates receive full relocation support: flight tickets, taxi from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast), assistance in finding a place of residence;
• Excellent base salary;
• Monthly bonuses based on personal results;
• 14 salaries per year + paid overtime;
• Many social benefits: full health insurance, sport activities, and food vouchers are provided;
• Professional, paid, trainings;
• Many team activities, like team buildings and holiday parties;
• A great chance to develop your career;
• A great chance to work abroad and meet a new culture;