– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: Sunday to Thursday (9am-6pm)
– A gross monthly salary of 1200€ + 2 extra salaries per year + a gross monthly relocation bonus of 430€ during the first year
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The first flight ticket to Athens
> Pick up from the airport
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 10/02/2020
19000-23000 € gross/year
Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Hebrew speaker with excellent English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You have a valid WORK PERMIT for Greece
You will be part of the customer service team of a reputed BPO company while representing a highly well-known brand, you will assist Hebrew speaking customers on the phone, via email and live chat.
If needed, you will also use the technical knowledge acquired during the training to guide them on how to use the products and/or organize a repair.